Grant Application and Information:
Booster Club Mission:
The Palisades High School Booster Club is a non-profit organization whose mission is to raise funds to support and enhance the learning environment for all students at Palisades Charter High School through the support of academics, art, athletics, drama, music and technology.
Successful Grant Applications:
While funding decisions can vary depending on how much money the Club has to allocate at any given time, applicants maximize their chances of success by:
1. Proposing enriching initiatives that will have lasting, demonstrable, positive effects on the students of Pali High;
2. Having this form reviewed and signed by the, Athletic Director, your Supervisor and/or the Department Chair;
3. Arranging for a portion of the total cost of an initiative to come from sources other than the Booster Club (e.g., parent/student contributions, fees, or fundraising activities);
4. Submitting the grant application well in advance of when the funds will be needed and one week prior to the meeting at which the application will be considered;
5. Attending the Booster Club meeting at which the application will be considered, so that the applicant can more vividly describe the initiative and answer any questions. Students and others who would directly benefit from a grant are strongly encouraged to attend the meeting as well.
6. Keeping presentations to a maximum of 5 minutes.
7. Requests in excess of $10,000 will not be approved on first consideration, but require a second Booster Club meeting for final decision or approval by the Booster Club Board of Directors.
How to Submit Grant Applications
• Preferred Method: Via e-mail to Booster Club President Dick Held at email@example.com (scan or screenshot okay)
• Via fax to Dick Held at 310-471-3311
• Or, in hard copy, to Dick Held c/o the Booster Club mailbox in the Main Office (receipt may be delayed)
Meetings are held on the fourth Tuesday of each month in the Library. Please check the website for possible date changes. Meetings start at 6:30pm.